The objectives of Eldaein University -Faculty of Nursing are to:
Graduate a health professional with a Bachelors degree of Nursing (BN), competent in nursing sciences and skills with strong community orientation, social and ethical commitments, utilizing all recent developments in evidence-based nursing education and practice.
Contribute to community development through health services provided in its own health institutions, and other institutions co-operating with it, through the following:
(a) partnership in designing health programs and plans, and implement whatever is feasible in utilizing the experience of specialists.
(b) contribution in continuous education, through short and long term courses, to overcome the deficiency in the quantity and quality of nursing health workers.
(c) provision of essential equipments and supplies to improve the quality of health services offered by the ministries of health.
Strengthen health, medical and health research in nursing, making used of the University’s accessibility and communication privileges.
- To graduate skillful qualified candidate with high ethics in nursing fields
-To conduct researches and practical studies in nursing and health fields.
To apply communication skills with patients , co-patient and other workers
CURRICULUM OBJECTIVES [Characteristics of the Nursing graduate]
- A graduate of the Faculty of Nursing- Eldaein University should be able to:
- Adopt the strategies Eldaein University - Sudan and abide by its objectives, rules and regulations stated in the Charter (2014).
- Observe, in his/her practice, the health professional ethics which agree with the Nation’s values, beliefs and norms (as stated by Sudan Allied Health Professions’ Council), and maintain good and honest relations with her/his patients, their families, his/her colleagues across all sectors involved in health.
- Integrate basic, community, clinical nursing and laboratory sciences in solving community, family and individual health problems relevant to nursing sciences and practice.